INVITATION TO BRIEFING: AN ACTION PLAN FOR OPEN DATA IN THE NEXT ADMINISTRATION
In looking forward to the next administration, the Center for Open Data Enterprise is excited to present the Open Data Transition Report, a nonpartisan informational report that offers an action plan for developing government data policy and programs. We invite you to attend a briefing featuring an overview of the report and perspectives from several experts. Featured speakers will talk about the importance of open government data and the opportunities for open data to make an impact.
An Action Plan for Open Data in the Next Administration
12:00pm - 2:00pm October 24, 2016 National Press Club, Holeman Lounge
The briefing will feature the following speakers:
- The Honorable Michelle K. Lee - Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Max Stier - President and CEO of the Partnership for Public Service
- Shelley Metzenbaum - Good government catalyst; Senior Fellow, The Volcker Alliance
- Joel Gurin - President, Center for Open Data Enterprise
- Tim Day - Senior Vice President of Chamber Technology Engagement Center of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Hudson Hollister - Executive Director of the Data Coalition
RSVP here to attend!
Refreshments will be served.
If you’re not able to attend, you can view the event through our live webcast. Follow us on Twitter at @odenterprise for details on the morning of the event.
Post a Comment