INVITATION TO BRIEFING: AN ACTION PLAN FOR OPEN DATA IN THE NEXT ADMINISTRATION
An Action Plan for Open Data in the Next Administration
12:00pm - 2:00pm October 24, 2016 National Press Club, Holeman Lounge
The briefing will feature the following speakers:
- The Honorable Michelle K. Lee - Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Max Stier - President and CEO of the Partnership for Public Service
- Shelley Metzenbaum - Good government catalyst; Senior Fellow, The Volcker Alliance
- Joel Gurin - President, Center for Open Data Enterprise
- Tim Day - Senior Vice President of Chamber Technology Engagement Center of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Hudson Hollister - Executive Director of the Data Coalition
Refreshments will be served.
If you’re not able to attend, you can view the event through our live webcast. Follow us on Twitter at @odenterprise for details on the morning of the event.